Saturday, March 7, 2009

They're almost here!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! My birthday is almost here and my family is almost here! Monday March 9th I turn 18 years old and the next Sunday March 15th I am having a birthday party with my whole real family from CO here!!!!!!!! I am so excited! :-D

Well, things are starting to go really well here. I am getting good at the language! (The only time when its still a little hard to understand is when I go out one night with my friends to a loud restaurant and we are trying to talk but everyone around us is talking too! Its hard to understand Portuguese in that setting....) After 7 months, I feel like I am finally LIVING in Brazil. I am getting really involved in a church and an awesome "young singles" type group from the church. It really has been an amazing blessing. The people are so welcoming and really want to talk to me and know what I think etc. It is also great just to be with and converse with people that have the same christian base as me! Its amazing, I can now see how important Church and christian fellowship is in the life of Christians. Well, its late, and I need to sleep! Until next time, I will for sure up-date about my birthday and my family visit! Thanks everyone for your prayers, God is truly answering a lot right now! He is good!

-Hope

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you!!!!!
YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=antispyware professional 3.6.0.1000 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg