Sunday, May 24, 2009

So its all over

I leave tonight. Wow. It all went so fast, and I cannot beleive that I am actually coming home now. I have been so blessed by my host families and friends these last few days, it's humbling. I don't even know what to say, what to type, what to feel. Its a mixture of everything. I will miss everyone, but I am so excited to be home! Well I arrive monday morning around 11 am if everything goes as planned. Well, I don't know what else to say excpet see you soon,

-Hope

3 comments:

aubyn said...

Way to go, Hope! Take your time getting back into things, or I mean whatever pace you think is best, its different for everyone!

I am so happy you have this experience!

Anonymous said...

Goodness ... Safe travels!

Annina said...

Hi Hope,
See you soon! I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories from Brasil! I've got a flight to catch this morning as well...bye!

Annina